my white room - mouse over to see the before
It's time for another Texture Tuesday!
Here are this week's TT challenge details.
- Your image must contain at least one layer of any of my textures and center around the color white.
- My image was photographed in my 'white room'....so I figure it fits the theme. :)
Before we get to linking up........Let's talk next week's TT theme.
Tuesday, March 6ths TT Challenge Details
Your image must contain one layer of the latest freebie, happy heart. That's it.
Click HERE to download 'happy heart'.
Today's Photoshop Recipe
- Opened the raw file in Lightroom and tweaked the white balance and exposure.
- Opened it up in photoshop and added one layer of my texture, 'happy heart' at multiply 32% opacity.
- Opened up RadLab and applied the stylet, Divine Light 2 at 100%.
- Added the quote using one of my fav fonts... sweetly broken. (love so much)
- Added another layer of 'happy heart' at multiply, 22%.
- Reopened the image in RadLab and added the stylet, Bullet Tooth, reducing the brightness level to 71%.
- Masked off the effect in the bottom right corner of the image.
- The End
About my photo
f/1.4, ISO 800, 1/1250
Nikkor 35mm f/1.4 lens, Aperture Priority, Spot Metering Mode
New to Texture Tuesdays? Here's the short and sweet TT rules.
- please link directly to your post, not just to your blog or flickr stream. Please do not link to your online shop.
- please link back to the Café. You can grab the TT button HERE, if you wish.
- please visit the other TT participants and leave them some comment love. Remember it's a party.... and what's a linky party without lots of comment love? Right!
Want more details? Click HERE for the full scoop!
Let's get this party started!!
p.s. What the heck is RadLab? Oh my... it's awesomeness... It runs inside photoshop and elements. It's super fun and easy to use.... Check it out! You can download the free 30 day trial here. And check out my RadLab review here.