mouse over to see the before
It's time for another Texture Tuesday!
Here are this week's TT challenge details.
My Photoshop Recipe
- adjusted the white balance in lightroom...just a bitty.
- Added a Hue/Sat adjustment to reduce the yellows in the flower centers.
- Added a layer of Let Go at soft light 100% opacity and another layer of Let Go at Multiply 42% opacity.
- Added the quote......
- that's it....easy peasy....
Next week's TT theme. (May 1st)
Let's get creative.
Your image must contain 2 different textures..... get creative.. mix your blend modes and opacities.... Think outside the box... go back in the archives... Shake things up. Sound like a plan? :)
New to Texture Tuesdays? Here's the short and sweet TT rules.
- please link directly to your post, not just to your blog or flickr stream. Please do not link to your online shop.
- please link back to the Café. You can grab the TT button HERE, if you wish.
- please visit the other TT participants and leave them some comment love. Remember it's a party.... and what's a linky party without lots of comment love? Right!
Want more details? Click HERE for the full scoop!
Let's get to the linky party, shall we?