mouse over to see the original - textured with aurora from the 2011 collection
As promised...the TT Guest-Host Submission guidelines.
Thank you so much for your interest in hosting Texture Tuesday here at the Café. I'm super excited about this.
Just a little tidbit about the guest hosted Texture Tuesdays. They will run the last Tuesday of every month.The theme will always be Free & Easy.... The only requirement will be that the image must contain at least one layer of any of my textures.
- Please send your submissions to kim(at)kimklassen(dot)com
- Please begin the subject line with TT GUEST HOST SUBMISSION.
- Please submit original unpublished images and content.
- Include your post draft along with a before and after photo that you wish to include in the posting. Please attach the images (650 px wide) separately, not within a document. Your image must contain at least one of my textures. Preferably your post should include the image recipe or related processing tips and tricks.
- You are welcome to create a guest post within your blog editor and then copy the html and send it to me in that format.
- Or you can send it as unformated notepad (pc) doc or a text editor (mac) doc - No Pages, Word or pdfs documents.
- Please include a suggested theme for the following week.
- Please include a link to your blog and/or flickr stream.
- Refer to past Texture Tuesdays for post layout samples.
- Size your image(s) to 650 px wide and name the file in this format: TT_yourname.jpg
- Begin the post with a credit that looks something like this: A guest post from YOUR NAME HERE include the link to your blog.
- Refer to my regular TT post format and include the following points in your post.
1. This week's TT theme is free & easy...anything goes...the only requirement is your image must contain at least one layer of any of Kim's textures.
2. Note in your post: Next week is the first Tuesday of the month and the theme is always Anything Goes. This means you are free to link up any photo you likr...textured, not textured, iphone, edited, unedited...simply link up a fav photo. Please also include the TT rules as they are noted every TT.
3. End with a personal note to the TT community.
4. Finally, close the post with a credit that looks something like this: YOUR NAME... is ...description of YOU and blogs at YOUR BLOG URL.
- Be prepared to visit some of the TT submissions for your guest host week and leave an encouraging comment.
Thanks bunches and more for your interest in hosting TT.
I can't wait to read your submissions.
p.s. the recipe for this image is available in the Test Kitchen