mouse over to see the before
OH my gosh... day 4 already..... Hmmm...
Will I be thinking 'day 10 already?' or Will I be thinking..... 'what were you thinking?'
So far... I'm loving the 12 day series......
And I have to say.... I'm loving today's texture......
How 'bout a little photoshop recipe sharing?
- Layer 1 - Beloved Camera image
- Layer 2 - Gradient adjustment layer to darken the left side of the image. Gradient was a similar color to the shades in Edward to white. Set to normal blend mode at 22%.
- Layer 3 - Blank layer set to soft light. Painted with White to 'faux dodge' the dark shadow area on the left.
- Layer 4 - Edward at soft light 100%.
- Layer 5 - Edward at soft light 100%.
- Layer 6 - Hue/Saturation Adjustment clipped to the 2nd layer of edward to desaturate the texture color.
- Layer 7 - Added the fab quote. (download the photoshop brush/stamp below).
And here it is in black and white...... I simply added a black and white adjustment layer as layer 7, and then another black and white adjustment layer at soft light 73% opacity. (you could also use a black to white gradient map adjustment layer.)
Tell me, color or black & white?
I'm leaning toward black & white at the moment. :)
'which of my photographs is my favorite?......'
New to brushes? Check out my brush tutorial HERE.
Test Kitchen Members....come check out the processing video for today's image.
I have something extra-special planned for tomorrow.... so check back for that.
In the meantime, keep your link-ups coming fabulous friends! Wonderful work!
Click HERE to access the 12 days of texture linky party.