Hello my sweet friends...
Oh my, how crazy ... we are almost half way thru December....and 2010 is soon to be a memory.... Wow! What a year this has been!
I just have to share my experience with choosing one little word to manifest the most incredible year of my life!! Honestly... it's good stuff.... talk about the power behind a word! I still can’t quite wrap my mind around it all!
‘sigh’... of true gratitude....
Grab a cup of tea...this will take a few... :) Warning: There's a whole lotta linkage in this post!
2010 - My Year to Soar......
2010 was a turning point in a tragic part of our life... 2009 was let’s just say.... HELL...along with 2008 and 2007..... Don’t get me wrong...there were some hilights and blessings in those years... But they were incredibly difficult!! You can read my summary of 2009 here.... and my original post about 2010 and my one little word ‘SOAR’ here.
So anyhow, for 2010 I chose the word Soar.... and wow, did my life take flight!! When I decided on SOAR... I had no idea where it would take me! In fact I really didn’t even know what soaring may involve.... But I was completely and utterly sure SOAR was my word.
So many incredible things happened in my life in 2010. Here’s just a few:
- Watched my son make it thru a dark and difficult time and graduate from high school.
- Watched my oldest mature and grow into a very responsible, hard working young man.
- Truly comprehended how blessed I am to have a husband who supports every single crazy idea I have ever had, while faithfully going off to his secure job and working his butt off.
- Became a crazy obsessed blogger and grew a wonderful tribe (close to 5000 people now) of beautifully inspired peeps... who lift me up daily.
- Created a full-time business from my new found passion - photography and blogging.
- Started designing my very own line of Artful Textures
- Developed and launched 4 different eCourses.
- Purchased my Nikon dream camera (just last month)
- Bought a 27” iMac.... something i first fell in love with while watching the movie, The Devil Wears Prada and said right then, someday I will have one. Thank you sweet peeps for buying my I Need an iMac Pack. :)
- Found the light at the end of a dark tunnel of financial hardship after years of stress and worry.
- Created the Photoshop Recipe Book digital package
- Founded The Inspiration Studio and connected with a group of amazing inspirers.
- Opened The Test Kitchen.
- Had 3 of my blogs featured in my favorite publication, Artful Blogging as well as a few of my images featured in Somerset Life
- Connected with Kindred Spirits around the globe
- Realized, I mean truly realized....anything is possible
I could go on....in fact I do believe there is a more in depth post to come on all of this. But I will stop for now.
I only tell you this.... to share my story and hopefully inspire you to believe... truly, truly believe that anything is possible... In the darkest of storms there is a a light....believe me...I know...
So that is why... I must pick the perfect one little word for 2011.
I have been considering a few..... momentum, gratitude, possibilities, fearless, freedom, imagine, manifest, passion, create.
There is one word that I keep coming back to.... in this list..... can you guess, which it is?
I’m not going to commit quite yet.... But I’m thinking about it daily.
How bout you? Are you going to pick a word for 2011? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Now...Not to worry....I haven't forgotten...it's Friday.... and I have a sweet little freebie for you all.
Check it out.... 'Warmly Vintage'....an addition to the Vintage Collection. I decided to leave the collection at $6.00 for another day or 2. So if you wanna check it out, you can find it HERE.
You can download today’s texture HERE.
Today I decided to share this with the texture lovin' world...not just my List Members..... Please feel free to download and enjoy.
If you are not on my Texture Lovin’ List and would like to receive a weekly freebie starting today.....click HERE to get your name on the list.
Here’s to an inspired weekend....
p.s. did you check out my eCourse sale? The Skinny and the Original Art of Texture are retiring...so pop over here to check out the farewell deals.
p.s.s. I'm going to rerun the Skinny-Mini Freebie eCourse in January. So if you are interested in getting your head around Photoshop, pop over HERE for details.
p.s.s.s.s. We are reflecting throughout the month of December at the iStudio. Come on over and visit. And while you are there...enter to win a copy of the latest and truly inspirational Artful Blogging magazine. And if you are looking for some holiday music inspiration.... Jamie’s got your covered. Her holiday music playlist is truly FAB!!
....Okay...I'm exhausted... signing off for reals..... xxo, kim