oh my….. i can not believe that i am on day 8 of my 30 day deSign challenge. it’s absolutely amazing how quickly the days slip away when you are loving life. as i wait for a little paint to dry i thought i’d pop in and share something besides my daily deSign. :)
here’s a random list of things i am loving.
- could spend hours staring into the pages of selvedge magazine. their selvedge objects catalogue is to die for! :)
- i'm in love with tim holtz distress crackle paint. print off a michael’s coupon and try a bottle at 50%off (today only). check out this cool video about the distress crackle paint from tim, himself. and visit his awesome website for tons of inspiration and product videos. this guy is seriously inspiring!
- love this fabulous monogram idea from young house love. tons of amazing inspiration on their website
- skype is my latest obsession! seriously, thanks to prairie girl at prairie girl studio i finally gave it a try. i can work and visit with prairie girl all day, hands free!! you gotta try it. you don’t even need a webcam. you can voice chat, video chat or even message chat for FREE. i set my parents up yesterday so we can skype while they are down south this winter. i know, i know..skype isn’t new! oprah’s been doing it for years now…but it’s new to me. and it’s awesome.
- so glad i signed up for creative thursday’s eCourse “in the fish bowl”.
- et tu southwest ranch salad kit. for a quick and easy meal serve with stir fried chicken. or serve it without the chicken…….either way it’s delic! my boys love it mixed up with chicken and served in a tortilla wrap. sooo good! it was a hit at both thanksgiving dinners this past weekend.
oh dear…my paint is definitely dry. i could go on and on…but i better run.
see you soon, kim